I started to use the Withings Smart Body Analyzer and was figuring out how to set it up and use it, and I realized you must follow the following process:
- Physically setup the weight scale as per the Quick Installation Guide that comes in the box.
- Pair the weight scale to your smartphone and also install the Withings Health Mate app as per the Quick Installation Guide.
- When the app finishes installing, open it log in to your Withings account or create one if you do not already have one. Note that you can also log in to your account by going to withings.com then clicking My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Once you have registered/logged into your account, tap the menu button on the top-left corner of the app, then go to Account -> Settings. Tap “Withings Scales” then “Install a new scale”. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the weight scale.
- The next thing that should be done is using the weight scale and having the data pushed to the phone. Unfortunately, I cannot get this process to work yet even after following help documentation on the Withings website. The process I attempted to follow was to first step on the weight scale once the pairing and installation are complete. Once the reading finished, it should have been pushed to the phone automatically although it did not.